- Playing along the shoreline, a young girl delights in the knowledge that she does not walk her path alone. Plays the tune “Jesus Loves Me”.
- Incorporates lines from the well-known Footprints In The Sand poem for a touch of uplifting inspiration
- Give as a thoughtful gift for religious occasions like baptism, Communion, confirmation or as a lovely gift for a new baby
- Crafted of cold-cast resin and carefully hand painted (does not open)
- Approximately 5 inches high
© 1986 Margaret Fishback Powers
Created Thanksgiving 1964
All rights reserved.
FOOTPRINTS® and FOOTPRINTS IN THE SAND® are trademarks owned by Margaret Fishback Powers. Used by permission.